QIQ, the utility token for the QoinSuit ecosystem, officially launched IEO May 17, 2021, on ProBit exchange. QoinIQ offers an unmatched trading experience with their QoinSuit application, augmenting trading processes and alleviating user risk.
QoinSuit elevates the typical trading experience with a broad overview of markets, extended conditional order functionality, and decentralized order management.
QoinIQ’s unique value proposition lies with its functionalities that address key market demands starting with an attractive, fully customizable trading layout optimized for multi-screen displays. Traders leveraging the newly developed trading display can operate in numerous cryptocurrencies simultaneously, bolstering data visibility in a field where seconds are money. QoinIQ’s “playground” offers an avenue for new users to acclimate to both QoinSuit’s trading interface and cryptocurrency trading as a whole, at no risk to the user.
QoinIQ will roll out new features on an ongoing basis to meet user wants and industry trends. First in the pipe during the 2nd cycle are “function-specific technical support” additions and “opinion crowdsourcing” capabilities. In addition to these upgrades, QoinIQ will launch numerous chart and display evolutions, enhanced chart trading functionality for technical analysis patterns, and a community forum and “follow top traders” list to build a stronger community.
QoinIQ utility tokens (QIQ) enable users to access QoinSuit and its services based on membership levels determined by total token commitment and lockup period length. Users can receive higher fee discounts if they subscribe to extended subscription periods. QoinIQ employs a conservative asset allocation, with less than 3% of total QIQ given to administrators and 39% invested into development and overhead costs.
Founded by a team with decades of experience in the financial markets, including cryptocurrency trading and arbitrage, QoinIQ is striving to set a precedent. Their frictionless trading experience and their commitment to adapt their platform and services to changing market conditions paint them in a favourable light for future proliferation.
ABOUT PROBIT EXCHANGE
ProBit Exchange is a Top 20 crypto exchange globally. We have completed over 200 rounds of IEO and have been consistently ranked Top 4 in Korea. ProBit Exchange provides unlimited trading access highlighted by over 1,000 trading pairs.
ABOUT QIQ TOKEN
QIQ is the utility token for the QoinIQ ecosystem and currently serves numerous uses in their QoinSuit trading application. 60% of the total token pool will be sold during the token generating event, while QoinIQ will invest the remaining 40% in future developments. CoinIQ may burn 5% of the free float of tokens depending upon the development track of QoinSuit.
PROBIT EXCHANGE’S GLOBAL BRAND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF USERS
100,000+ community members
1,000,000+ monthly active users
3,000,000 monthly web visitors
50,000,000 users on partnering aggregators and wallets such as CoinMarketCap
User interface of Multilingual website supporting 41 different languages
Marketing and community support in 8 key languages
Why Get PROB this May?
- Instant event access to ProBit Exclusive Manic NFT MAYhem!
- Join ProBit Cup with 20,000 USDT in prizes!
- Move up to at least VIP 2 and get bonus PROB tokens.
- Receive free Netflix subscription in USDT just by moving to VIP 3 or above.
- Be eligible for Trading Competitions just by staking PROB.
- Get higher IEO bonuses with PROB purchases.
- Lower trading fees to 0.03% by paying with PROB.
- Stake PROB and earn PROB at a rate of 4% per annum.
- Earn 10-30% of trading fees by referring friends to ProBit.
- PROB Reserves improve the ProBit Exchange ecosystem and provide maximum value for PROB holders.
ProBit Global: www.probit.com
ProBit Korea: www.probit.kr
ProBit Telegram: https://t.me/ProbitEnglish